Tehfeez is housed in a state
of the art triple storied building comprising of basement, ground, first and second. Facilities made available to students in this complex are as under:
- Spacious, well lighted & airy classrooms
- Computer lab with latest PCs and multimedia projector.
- Well equipped, spacious and purpose built laboratories for Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Well stocked library with thousands of books. Different newspapers, magazines and chronicles are also made available to students at the library. Two PCs with internet connectivity and on-line libraries have also been provided.
- Separate library for junior level students.
- Causality Centre for immediate medical help, if required, and also routine medical checkup.
- Qualified doctor and medical assistant available round the clock.
- Sports store with a good stock of sports gear/equipment.
- Dining Hall with capacity of 300 students at a time.
- Boarding facility for over 500 students.
- In-house laundry & barber shop.
- Uniform & stationery shop.
- High powered Generator to take the load of whole complex.
- A grand spacious mosque with capacity of 2000 at a time.
- Foolproof security system ensured though our own guards and Punjab police as well.
- Ambulance service in case a patient needs to be evacuated to a hospital.
- Spacious and well set canteen where students are provided with hygienic snacks.
- Fire Exits have been planned as per international standards.
- Smoke detector and firefighting equipment has been installed-at par with international standards-to avoid any major damage to life and property in case of fire on each floor.
- Close circuit cameras have been installed throughout the building to ensure security of students at all times.
- Round the clock supervision of students by house staff, house masters, vice principal and principal.
- Neat & tidy washrooms and bathrooms with modern facilities and ample staff to ensure cleanliness at all times.
- Complete record of students’ progress is maintained and shared with parents or guardians at regular intervals-at Parent Teacher Meetings.